Micro Filtration/Ultra Filtration (MF/UF)
Our fully automatic Ultra Filtration plant consists of robust hollow membranes which operate in the economical cross-flow process so as to reduce the water and energy consumption. Its compact design ensures convenient installation in existing systems control room or in a container.
- Remove particulate matter, suspended solids, bacteria, viruses from pharmaceutical and industrial process water.
- Remove colloidal material.
- Remove high molecular weight organic.
- Provide hygienic water for use in hotels, restaurants, hospitals and residences.
- High purity water for hospital for use in dialysis units.
- As a retrofit to de-mineralization plants in industries to reduce regeneration chemicals.
Owing to the expertise of our skilled professionals, we have been able to manufacture, export and supply a qualitative assortment of Microfiltration & Ultra filtration Plant. These MF and UF Systems are extensively used for a pressure-driven barrier to suspended solids, bacteria, viruses, endotoxins and other pathogens to produce water with very high purity and low silt density. Typically, ultra filtration will remove high molecular-weight substances, colloidal materials, silt (SDI), and organic and inorganic polymeric molecules. It serves as a pretreatment for surface water, seawater, and biologically treated municipal effluent before reverse osmosis and other membrane system. UF works on low pressures (range from 1 to 10 bar).
Micro Filtration is used for removing contaminants like starch, bacteria, and molds. It can effectively remove micron size or smaller particles from the liquid or gaseous feed stream. Owing to its ability function at low transmembrane pressure, the treatment plant is used for Effluent concentration, sterile filtration, Wine clarification, etc.
Applications of our micron filtration solutions include Coolant Filtration, Pharmaceuticals, Process, Mineral Water Plants, Food & Beverages, Domestic uses and many more.
- Top quality.
- Engineered with precision.
- High performance.