To meet the varied demands of our notable clients, we are offering an ED/EDI/EDR Plant that is manufactured at our well maintained manufacturing unit with the valuable assistance of our experts. Our offered plant mostly used by our prestigious customers in pharmaceutical, food industries, power plant and many other places. Our provided plant is highly effective in polishing the dematerialized water in various industry purposes.
Electro Dialysis (ED):
- Reduces chemical consumption and salt effluent.
- Operates simply and reliably using a skid-mounted and automated design that operates in continuous or batch mode.
- Enhances product value, reduces processing costs, and derives value from waste streams.
- Eliminates expensive and hazardous chemicals used in ion-exchange resin regeneration.
- Reduces energy and operating expenses.
- Reduces the facility size requirement.
- Help plants meet ISO 14000 requirements.
- High water recovery design efficiently processes source water and generates low concentrate volume for disposal.
- Chlorine-resistant membranes are tolerant to disinfection, allowing use on challenging waters.
- Easy to control salt removal and product quality by adjusting amount of electricity applied to membrane stack.
- Available pre-treatment, post-treatment, chemical dosing, and pH control packages.